I participate in the Google Affiliate program, where we work with a number of different sites to promote their offers. Strangely enough I just received this email today from Google:
Google Affiliate Network Policy Notification
Dear Affiliate Publisher,
We review our Advertising policies on an ongoing basis to make sure they best serve our users and under our current policy, weapons-related advertising is not allowed. Therefore we will no longer collect or pay commissions on weapons-related products through the Google Affiliate Network. We are currently working with all Advertisers who sell weapons-related products to implement this policy, which will be rolling out over the next few weeks.
Spring season is once again here and its time to take a look at your lawn for a double effort of taking care for it inorder to avoid diseases since on this season, lawns will be more attractive to fungus and other bugs. Therefore, this time you should be very much aware of what’s going on with your lawn. Check out for signs of diseases and fungus in your lawn. When you see mushrooms showing up, molds or mildew, then you should be alarmed and take necessary actions to block those diseases that would start to ruin your lawn.
These spring lawn diseases that you usually see is the result of decaying organic materials or too much moisture from your lawn. You couldn’t get away with heavy rains during spring but to help prevent them, you can fix drainage or the debris in your soil. Then, you can also dig through the dead roots of your trees and always aerate. And try to get those mushrooms you see growing within your lawn so through that you would be able to block their growth and not spread in your lawn.
And finally, Do not over fertilize your lawn as they may push growth of fungus more since other excess nutrients may help them grow and spread out more in your lawn. Always check labels before you fertilize.
In this video, you will learn how to continue to take good care of your lawn even when fall is coming after the season of summer. So that you will be very much prepared on what are the proper things to do to maintain your lawn’s health.
Taking care of your lawn is the chore that most of you consider one of the very important thing to do at home. Since this helps beautify and create a good ambiance within every home. Lawn care tips that we always bare in mind is not just enough to learn but also the mistakes that we often neglect or caught unaware of it. Just to freshen things up, here are some lawn care mistakes that we should avoid.
* Wrong schedule of fertilizing and watering of lawn - There is always a right time to water and fertilize your lawn. But this will also depend on which area you belong as well as the season and weather condition in your place. But, the most required time to water lawn should be done early in the morning for the grass to absorb it thoroughly and so your grass would not remain its moist for long compare to watering it on night time which most of us do especially when we are working during daytime. Same goes with fertilizing, it should have the right timing and schedule depending on the climate and area you have.
* Cutting lawn very short – Usually when we have a busy schedule everyday, we use to come up to an idea of cutting the grass in our lawn too short for us to have a longer period of break till we mow them again. But it is not a healthy for the grass to cut it more than 1/3 of grass blade this will make them weak and will result to unhealthy growth.
* Ignored mulch importance – Mulching plays an important role in lawns since this makes lawn grow healthy. It provides nutrients and blocks pests that would invade lawns.
* Mistakes in Using seed and sod – When making a new lawn, one should decide which method to use either seeding or sodding depending on its advantages or main purpose to your lawn. Sodding prevents soil erosion and seeding helps fills bare spots from your lawn.
* The use of powder and organic products – Powder products is less expensive compared to organic products but this has the tendency not to stay within your lawn because can easily be blown. While organic products could be penetrated within your lawn provided this is time consuming and could produce longer results.
We are confident that you'll love our lawn mowing services, we're offering your first mowing to be free! Simply fill out the form below, and get your quote. If you decide to further our services your firstmowing will be free!